Albania’s youth, who represent the largest segment of the population (15-20%), have been hit the hardest by unemployment and poor job prospects.
A society’s youth plays a decisive role in molding the identity and determining the position of each individual in their community. This can only come about through achieving high education goals and employment which allows the youth to reach their capacity. When this is achieved youth stand a good chance of being happy and fulfilled, paving the way for the future in Albania.
Beyond their role as representatives of the most vital part of the labour force, the youth also possess the ability to enhance society and to enable a nation to produce at both the technical and manual level to the highest capacity.
This is the fourth year that we are running this program. So far, 134 young people have been part of our program and more than 60 % of them got employed at the end of the program and we follow up the youth of the previous year’s till they are employed.
This year they are other 73 youth part of this program from 4 areas (Lushnja, Rreshen, Puka, and Shkodra).
They will benefit from this program through:
- Orientation and realization of Vocational Training courses according to each young person’s choice;
- Intermediation with businesses and work experience;
- tool kits for those who will graduate;
- Education through community actions proposed by youth;
- Training on job search and Entrepreneurship;
- Socializing activities;
- Vacancy advises and follow up towards employment.
- Human development trainings focused on prevention and fighting human trafficking and against any form of discrimination;
- Involvement and organizing Human Anti-trafficking Campaigns
We need 32200 GBP to realize the whole program with the youth.
Are you ready to become part and source of our mission?