MWL Foundation seeks a psychologist for the Advice and Service Centre in Shkodra. The main objective of this assignment is to provide psychological counselling for needs assessment and emergency support to prevent and reduce the vulnerability to trafficking in human beings. It provides free psychological services to individuals and groups as needs arise, exposed to social problems and those who cannot access psychological service against payment. Collaborates with other mental health and human development professionals for clients in sessions to provide a comprehensive case-management program. Ability to work with MWL team and network teams in the region of Shkodra.
● Advanced degree (at least master-level) in the field of clinical psychology or counselling;
● Experience in the related field
● Experience in working with the nonprofit organizations
● Fluency (both oral and written) in Albanian and English;
● Excellent skills in communication
● The candidate must be within the age group of 26-40 years old
● To be available to travel
Terms of contract:
The assignment will be initially for a year starting from June 2019 – May 2020
The assignee is expected to:
– Implement Action Plan of the Advice and Service Centre according to the ethics of MWL Foundation.
– To provide psychological assistance and counselling to the people in need who approach the Advice and Service Centre
– To be accountable for the finances of the project
– To develop and maintain collaborations and partnerships with other entities involved in the project.
How to apply: Interested and qualified candidates should express their interest to email@example.com, at the earliest convenience and not later than 30th of April 2019. Detailed Terms of Reference will be available at the start of the assignment. By May 3rd all the applicants will be informed of the decision MWL. By May 16th the selected candidates are going to be interviewed.
The following need to be sent in the application:
– Up to Date CV
– Letter of Motivation
– 2 References
Mary Ward Loreto – MWL Foundation