MWL Foundation seeks to employ full time a sales agent for social business development.
- The sales person will source new sale opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing a portfolio of clients.
- Meets personal and team sales targets
- Attends meetings, events and trainings to keep abreast with the latest developments
- Maintains and keeps updated the clients database
- At least a diploma in business management or business related discipline.
- Proven sales experience and achieving targets
- Familiarity with different sales techniques
- Fluency (both oral and written) in Albanian and English; and additional language is considered an advantage
- Excellent skills in communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Mature, self motivated and results driven
- The candidate must be within the age group of 25-35 years old
- To be available to travel
The duration of contract is one year initially, subject to renewal on an annual basis upon satisfactory performance.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should express their interest to firstname.lastname@example.org , at the earliest convenience and not later than 27th of April 2018. Detailed Terms of Reference will be available at the start of the assignment. By Monday, April 30th 2018, only short listed applicants will be informed of the decision MWL.
Mary Ward Loreto – MWL Foundation
Published Date: 6th April 2018
Category: VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT