To mark the EU Anti-Trafficking Day, October 18, 2017, Mary Ward Loreto Foundation in collaboration with other NGO`S, the Office of the National Coordinator for Fight Against Trafficking in Persons, Institutions, URAT Network and Ministry of Interior will organize awareness-raising activities against trafficking of human beings. The activities will take place in Tropoja, Puka, Shkodra, Lezha, Tirana, Lushnja and Këlcyra.
- A joint calendar of activities coordinated with the Ministry of Interior;
- Awareness raising with schools;
- Meetings with parents;
- Training with 9 school psychologists;
- TOT – a group of students training their co-workers on the fight against trafficking of human beings;
- Awareness-raising Activity with all partners and the above mentioned cities, on 18th of October;
The main purpose is to raise awareness on trafficking in human beings and increase the exchange of information, knowledge and best practices amongst the different actors working in this field. Each year, MWL organizes events to mark this day. MWL invites all actors working against human trafficking to join us in activities towards the elimination of trafficking in human beings.