Like other years, MWL will participate in the annual fairs organized on the occasion of the national holidays. Given the atmosphere created during the holidays all the MWL women’s groups will prepare hand made products, with the aim of promoting the work of the women and also to sell them for economic benefit for the individual women who made the products. All products will be suitable for holiday sand season an winter times. Now is the time to make the selection and purchase the base materials for the realization of these products. Each group is becoming famous for the particular products which they create.
- Artisans of Hoti I Ri make beautiful embroidered cards, jewlelry, knitted products, painted stones, and candles.
- Artisans of Shendellit are producing beautiful necklaces, earrings, bracelets, knitted clothing for children or crocheted gloves, clothing, hat, slippers. They are also creating crocheted Christmas tree decorations, decorative accessories for the home such as crocheted warmers for cups, covers for glass candles, and stockings for Christmas.
- Tropojes artisans will make crocheted crafts and knitted goods,postcards, jewelry
- Kallmetit artisans will prepare the hand loom products, bags,different bijoux products and Rosaries
- Fier artisans will prepare works with lace, decorated stones, working with beads for making bijoux jewelry, accessories to embellish wool products.
The work on the preparation of products for the fairs will continue throughout these coming months and each woman has taken responsibility to deliver the best products and to get even more skilled in producing high quality goods. Anyone is welcome to visit us at any time and especially during the time of the fair beginning in December, 2015 in Tirana!